Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Frequently Asked Questions:

"No we don't normally like snow and ice on two


We Love Sunshine!!

Q: Do you speak to me whilst on the road?

A: Yes I do use high quality radios which fits over your ear inside your helmet. I can speak to you but you cannot speak back.

Q: Modular or fixed block Direct Access Course?

A: If you train in  hour blocks one of the biggest advantages is that you will be doing in one to one. It also gives us a bit more opportunity to fit the training around you. The major advantage for the 4 or 5 day course is that it is the most time efficient way of getting your licence. You start in the week and end with a licence at the end of it. Simple as.

Q: Do I need my own helmet and gloves?

A: I supply you with a helmet and gloves but you can use your own if you have any. Check out Info Pack Mod 2 page for the clothing that you would need to go on DVSA practical tests. Remember the better the clothing, the better the protection and we will be riding on dual carriage ways at 70 miles per hour. 


Q: Can I use my own bike/scooter for CBT?

A: Yes you can but you must provide me with a valid MOT and insurance certificate. The bike or scooter must be taxed to be allowed on the public highway. Please make sure you arrange with me if you want to use your own bike before the course is started.

Q: How old do I have to be?

A: You must be 16 to ride a moped and 17 to ride a 125cc motorcycle. You must be 24 to ride an unrestricted motorcycle.

Q: Do I need to bring any lunch?

A: Yes to keep those energy levels up. There are vending machines in the common room at our office to purchase snacks and drinks. You can always bring a packed lunch and water, this is what we recommend. 

Q: Do I need to bring my driving licence?

A: Yes you do, only the card portion as the paper portion of the licence is now obsolete. You need a full driving licence or a provisional driving licence.

Q: What if I feel bit stressed about riding a motorcycle or scooter?

A: Don't worry it normal to feel a bit apprehensive about learning to ride a motorcycle or a scooter for the first time.. I will make sure you are at the centre of the training and I will go at the pace you set to help you get the most out of the learning experience. I am here to help you learn in a fun, relaxed environment.

Q: Where do I do my CBT?

A: Most of your training will take place around the Robin Hood Airport airport roads.

Q: What if I am not ready after the CBT session to get the DL196 form.

A: Everybody learns at their own pace and if you need more training, I will advise you how much more training you would need to be safe on your own out on the road. This is not a negative thing. Riding safely is what is all about. That being said it usually takes a day to complete all the elements of the CBT. 

Q: Will we be doing test routes?

A: I train you to know how to ride properly and if you can ride you can pass the practical tests. Remember the mod 2 test is not a test of directions but we will be on roads that form part of Module 2 test route sometimes during your training.

Q: Can I pay with my card?

A: Yes you can pay either by card using Paypal 

Q:Who will be training me?

A: Willem or Chrissy will be training you personally..